Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 6, 2010

33.22- Gas. All this construction traffic is really taking a hit on my gas mileage.
5.66- Smiths. Note cards and a box of Theraflu. I love this stuff, whenever I start to feel sick, I mix me up some of this and instantly feel better. Also, when I was buying it at the self-checkout, right after I scanned it a 2 dollar off coupon printed out for Theraflu. Don't mind if I do. I used to hate Smiths, but after that experience, I think I've had a change of heart.

Total for the day: 38.88. All needed.

I also fought the temptation to go and buy something for lunch because I was starving and there was "nothing" to eat at home. And Target's daily deal was a super cute apron for 12 dollars that I totally would have bought, but alas, this blog is working it's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment