Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Idea...

Ok, so for a long time now, I have wanted to get better at how I spend my money. I find myself coming across these great deals and I tell myself "I can't NOT buy this." Well guess what self, you don't have to buy it. We have all heard of people having a weight loss blog or something listing what they eat everyday and how much they weigh. And for some reason putting it out for the whole world to see, it helps them. Well, that is my same idea for this money blog. I will post whenever I spend money on something. Whatever it may be. I am hoping that by doing so I will feel less inclined to buy those unneeded things. So, wish me luck! P.S. The background of the blog is rain, you know, "saving for a rainy day." haha. Does anyone else find this saying weird? Whenever I come across a rainy day I want to stay at home and do nothing, not go out and spend any money I have saved. Kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment